Friday, August 17, 2007

Mongolian Bug Food!



So we went to this Mongolian Buffet resturaunt today, and they serve crayfish. I brought some to our table, and Elijah started to give me this speech about how yucky they were and how bugs are not for eating, and he was very distressed, well, initially. Then, suddenly he wanted to hold them, so we decided to take the picture of him conquering his apparent disgust...haha! After a few minutes he was talking to them and trying to get them to walk around like Uncle Dan's hermit crabs.



That's my boy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elijah, you are doing much better than me, I don't think I would hold them or eat them.

I guess they do look kind of like the hermit crabs.

Love you! xxx ooo

Anonymous said...

I love you, too, Grammy. :)

Kristen said...

Something crazy everyday! Life with him is never boring! Tell that crazy kid I love him...see you guys next weekend.

Kim Kaan said...

will do, my sister. over and out.