Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fall is here

Well, it has finally started to get colder here in eastern Kansas, and it also is very rainy here that last week or so. Kim and I planted some grass seed a few weeks ago in the scant 50 square feet of earth we are renting along with our townhome, and it has sprouted and is growing quite nicely. We have taken to calling it our 'lawn', even though it is only a 2 foot-wide strip surrounding the concrete on our patio. Haha. School is keeping my mighty busy, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will be done with my classes next May. It looks like I will end up getting a job in Kansas City, unless something completely surprising happens (you never know, right). Kim and Stella are doing just fine, and we are starting to realize how close we are getting to the due date. Before you know it, there is gonna be another little Kaan in the world!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, it's hard to believe you will be done with school already. Do you have any job leads? I'm so excited about that new little Kaan! Little girls just melt your heart.

Benny Kaan said...

I basically have an unofficial offer from a company in Kansas City for next summer, I just have to figure out if I can do full time or part time...we shall see how much of my thesis I have done.

Pam said...

How are you going to mow your lawn? Ha