Saturday, June 30, 2007

Background Info

For those of you that we haven't talked to in awhile because we're either too busy or lazy (probably too lazy) I thought I'd give some info on the whole baby havin' thing.

So I'm pregnant, and i'm 17 weeks along at the moment, and my due date is somewhere around December 5th. The pregnancy is going pretty well so far, and I, thankfully, have not been sick at all this time. The only problem is that I'm diabetic now that I'm pregnant, and the doctors think it might be preexisting type 1 diabetes and not the kind you get later on in pregnancy refered to as gestational diabetes. So that's that.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim! Oh how I miss you! Bummer about the diabetes, but I can attest to the fact that being type 1 isn't that horrible...Im going on 19 years! Did you know I had a baby?! Yup, Aislinn Emmanuelle bas born on May 7th. I cant believe how big the boy is!

Anonymous said...

It was so good to get your email, and now to hear you are preggers!!! Congratulations to all of you - I couldn't be more excited!

Kim Kaan said...

hey kristi,

and

hey katie,

i miss you!