Friday, June 29, 2007

Soon Enough...

For all of you hoping to find out if we're having a boy or a girl, there is a chance that we will know very soon. We have a sonogram appointment scheduled for this Monday, July 2nd. Ben thinks it's a boy. I think it might be a girl, but really I have no idea. I'm just super excited to find out what it is so that I can go through all of Elijah's old stuff. Speaking of Elijah, we have observed that his favorite way to eat blueberries is to grab them by the handful, squish them, and then try to drink the juice as it runs down his arm...yes, it's very fun to watch, but must be followed swiftly by a bath. Oh, congratulations to Pete and Nikki on their new little baby boy, Noah! He's super adorable, and I'm sure Eden will help take good care of him.

Have a happy weekend!

No comments: