Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Few Moments with Elijah

"Daddy, who is this present from?"
"That is from your Nanna, she sent it in the mail for you."
"No...its not from a banana, that's silly!"

*****

"Elijah, what is your full name?"
"I'm Elijah Ethan Kaan."
"And what is Stella's full name?"
"Her name is Stella Wyoming Kaan."

*****

"Elijah, buddy, it is sleepy time, ok?"
"No! I don't want to go sleepy right now."
"Buddy, come on, we go to sleep every night."
"I can't go to sleep right now, the christmas tree is too beautiful."

*****

A song for the Season, by Elijah (kinda to the tune of 'Have a Holly Jolly Christmas')

"Have a Merry Merry Christmas,
There are presents under that Christmas Tree
I better not open them because
Momma said 'No! You better not open them!'
Thank you, thank you
Don't bite your friends"

*****

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elijah is such an awesome boy! Donovan had a blast with him Friday. Thanks for coming over!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you all were able to come for Christmas.

Now I have to start exercising to lose that holiday weight gain...yeah yeah I know you all think it's the Pepsi addiction.

It was the cutest thing to hear Elijah say Stella Wyoming Kaan.

Happy New Year!

Love and Kisses

Mom (Vicki)

Anonymous said...

I'm not too good at this comment thing.

Mom (Vicki)

Kim Kaan said...

yes you are, mom. we're just glad that you comment at all.

Anonymous said...

Elijah I had such a good time talking to you tonight, I can't wait to come see you again. You forgot your Curious George Dry Erase Board I will bring it to you when I come visit. I will talk to Grampy and maybe we can make plans to visit.

I keep checking for new pictures

Love,

Grammy Posch

Unknown said...

Sheesh.. I laughed so hard at these! What a cute kid! Gosh I miss you guys...